Hot Water Heater Installation & Replacement in Greater Clear Lake, TX
Expert Water Heater Replacement for Greater Houston Homeowners
When your old water heater becomes unreliable, you can count on Alliance Plumbing Services for a new one. If you’d like to switch from a traditional storage-tank water heater to tankless water heating, we’re the experts to help you choose the best new water heater type and size for your needs. Then, we’ll promptly replace your old water heating system with a new, full-featured, and energy-efficient model.
Go with the experienced team at Alliance Plumbing Services when you need water heater replacement. We sell and install all types of water heating systems. Contact us online or call 281-488-0296 today!
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
You might need a new water heater for your Clear Lake home when your old one:
- Exceeds its life expectancy. Most water heaters last about 10 to 12 years.
- Doesn’t fulfill your family’s water heating needs. For instance, your shower suddenly turns cold when someone decides to run the dishwasher.
- Supplies brown, rusty water, a sign the tank may be corroding.
- Leaks, which can occur due to corrosion.
- Smells bad, which may indicate a hidden leak (moldy smell) or overheating (boiling) of water due to accumulated tank sediment.
- Makes odd noises, such as popping or rumbling.
Ready to retire your old water heater? Contact Alliance Plumbing for your new water heater and expert installation services. Reach us by phone at 281-488-0296 today.
Options for Home Water Heating in the Houston and Clear Lake Areas
We can help you select the right water heating system and size (tank capacity or number of units, as applicable). We take into account factors like the number of family members in your household, your typical usage in gallons, and the type of plumbing in your home.
We offer expert installation for all types of water heaters, including:
- Traditional tank water heaters: These systems have an insulated tank that holds and heats water. Natural-gas-powered water heaters run more efficiently than electric models, saving you money on future energy bills — but they can cost more to purchase initially.
- Tankless water heaters: Also called on-demand or instant water heaters, these units can be powered by natural gas or electricity. With no need for a storage tank, these energy-efficient units instantly heat water as needed, and you’ll never run dry.
- Solar water heaters: Solar water heating systems are powered by roof panels, which work well in sunny Houston.
- Heat pump water heaters: These super-efficient hybrid water heating systems transfer heat from the air to the water, and they work extremely well in warm climates like ours.
Get professional help finding the best water heater for your Greater Houston home! Call 281-488-0296 or contact us online today!
Water Heating FAQs
What if there’s a small amount of water on the floor under my water heater?
There could be a leak from the tank or the plumbing pipe/connections. We offer water heating services as well as comprehensive plumbing services — so no matter the source of the leak, we can find and repair it for you. (Tank leaks typically call for water heater replacement.)
Why is my hot water running out (going cold)?
Causes could be a faulty gas control valve or electric element (thermostat), depending on the water heater type. You might have a broken dip tube or excessive sediment in the tank — or you may just need more hot water these days than in the past. That might call for an additional, dedicated tankless unit or larger electric or gas water heater. We can quickly diagnose this for you.
Bring us all your water heater questions! Call 281-488-0296 or contact us online now.
Choose Alliance Plumbing for Water Heater Installation in Greater Houston
As a local, family-owned company, we naturally want to do our best work for Clear Lake-area families! We stand behind our plumbing services with an iron-clad guarantee.
Contact Alliance Plumbing online or call us at 281-488-0296 to schedule your water heater replacement today!