The best parts and the best trained plumbers result in plumbing repairs that last the test of time
There’s nothing better than getting your work done and being proud of what’s been accomplished! That’s how we feel about your plumbing repairs. Our work trucks are fully stocked with the highest quality parts and products. They’re a one stop mobile repair shop. Our plumbing technicians are continually trained on the latest industry advancements and changes in local building codes. You and your home deserve the best quality. It’s why we’re picky about the parts we use and the people we send to your home. It’s why when you call us, you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee in writing.
If it’s about plumbing for your Clear Lake, Texas home, we do it!
- In the kitchen: dishwashers, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, ice makers
- In the bathroom: toilets, sinks showers, bath tubs
- Whole home piping: leaks, drain lines, supply lines, copper, pex, pvc, cpvc, increased water pressure
- Water quality: water softeners and filtration
- Gas lines: for water heaters, barbcues, stoves, furnaces
- All repairs, replacements and installations, all makes and models
Drain and sewer cleaning, we get the yuck, un-stuck, FAST!
Sewer and drain lines carry waste water away from your home. When they get backed up or clogged, we understand you want the problem cleared quickly. Our drain and sewer cleaning technicians have access to all the tools and training to get the job done right.
- Mechanical snaking – drain cleaning for individual drain lines
- High pressure water jetting – for stubborn blockages in your main sewer line
- Video inspection – we can see inside your sewer line to visually inspect and pinpoint problems
- Sewer line repair and replacement – get repairs that are guaranteed to last
Water heater repair, replacement and installation
Water heaters are made to last about 10 years. As a water heaters age goes up, several issues can come up. The tank can start to leak, the pilot won’t stay lit, they start to use excessive energy, they produce less hot water, they make strange noises and more. In the extreme cases, they can actually explode. If you start to experience any of the symptoms listed here, call a plumber to look over your water heater to prevent sudden breakdowns or damage that can be caused by a failed water heater. We’re experts on all gas, electric and tankless water heaters. All makes and models
- Learn about – energy efficient tankless water heaters
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience – instant hot water at any plumbing fixture
- Learn about – what hot water heater is best for your home and family